BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gamess: No time interval for Premium users. 45 minutes for free users, 60 minutes for anonymous users. Tell the users to sign up and you can get more downloads :)

gamess: No time interval for Premium users. 45 minutes for free users, 60 minutes for anonymous users. Tell the users to sign up and you can get more downloads :)

Ok

Activate my partner account.

Can I Set My Files downloads speed and Time Interval in My Account ?

Add My Sites manually as Filespace and Fboom

NOTE TO ALL: We aim to release "Safe Box" feature on Tuesday the 8th. This will include a "Safe Box" (hence we called it this) area where you can put 10TB worth of files in that you want for safe keeping without it ever being deleted. Anything outside of the "Safe Box" will be deleted after 90 days inactivity. The upside to this is that you will never ask for your storage to be extended again - Upload all you want!

Could you add some additional premium plans to let us have larger safe box?
For example, 12.99$/mo can have a 10TB safe box, and 25.98$/mo can have a 20TB safe box.
Separating accounts might be a simple solution, but it takes a lot of time to transfer files.

Jo, i'm trying to change my payout method but i'm not getting the confirmation mail.
And some users with firefox + adblock plus can't download anything because the download button is not working

2152661-20160303-JvKJJp.gif

gamess: You'd have to apply for that under "Z"

gibalah: An option we have given thoughts to. We will implement this for increased Safe Box storage.

sadraz: For your users, tell them to turn it off when using our site. Simple as; nobody wins here if they have Adblock+ on.

Sunny23: Reapply again on "Z".

dataporter: Nothing has changed. People with downloading tools just need to update their plugin.

Note to all: Email confirmation is being fixed. Try again in a few hours.

gamess: You'd have to apply for that under "Z"

gibalah: An option we have given thoughts to. We will implement this for increased Safe Box storage.

sadraz: For your users, tell them to turn it off when using our site. Simple as; nobody wins here if they have Adblock+ on.

Sunny23: Reapply again on "Z".

dataporter: Nothing has changed. People with downloading tools just need to update their plugin.

Note to all: Email confirmation is being fixed. Try again in a few hours.

Wait time increase => PPD earning large decline.

Last edited:
In the "We are back again." mail:
"Anonymous and free users will still enjoy 400 KB/s and 800 KB/s in their download speeds. They will still be able to download files up to 2048 MB!"

on website:
"The file that you're trying to download is larger than 450 MB.
Upgrade to Premium to download any size of files."

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
I'm glad that you guys are back. A few comments though.
1. Can you please update the rates and tiers of your PPD. The list in Zenopy is only showing which countries are in Group A but not B-D. Also does the previous terms still apply? (i.e. you still count multiple downloads from free users?)
2. Any chance you'll use BTC for payouts? I'm pretty sure if you make a poll it would be the second most popular option after paypal.​

[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back