Beware of payoneer - scam 2016!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtraSupreme

BEWARE OF PAYONEER - SCAM 2016 !!

Payoneer seems to be a good payment processor if you are getting less than $100, after that they want to be like PayPal but atleast PayPal give a replay and send an email Payoneer will block your account for no reason. My account was blocked and no e-mail was given I then when about to purchase a product realised it was blocked this caused a lot of hassle to me.

I contacted support with a guy named Ric. He was very rude. I asked him can you tell me why my account was blocked, he simply said undisclosed reasons, I then asked why and instead of telling me anything he just said Anything else I can help you with and closed the chat.

After few days I got a reply saying

Dear Benjamin,

This message is to inform you that, in accordance with Payoneer's Terms and Conditions, we will unfortunately no longer be able to provide you with a payment solution. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Your account has been disabled. In order to avoid delayed or declined payments, we advise that you not attempt to send any additional payments to your Payoneer account.

Sincerely,
Anna

Payoneer Customer Care

I then asked why I was blocked a suitable reason should be given instead they replied
[FONT=&quot]Your account has been closed for undisclosed reasons. We will not be able to provide you with our services

STAY AWAY FROM PAYONEER!!! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!![/FONT]

20 comments
I told payoneer in the begining money will come from web hosting and some money came from there whilst another 2 payments of $20 came from my friends nothing copyrighted or anything shady.

Also if Payoneer is suspicious they could have suspended me or asked me where money came from, heck even proof but no. Also if Payoneer is suspicious they could have suspended me or asked me where money came from, heck even proof but no.

It may be possible mate, thet money which you received is from stolen account or cards.
Usually any payment processor ( old one like payoneer, paypal, skrill...) they do not close account without any reason and threat to their service and YES they do have right not to disclose this as per security reason.
They do not disclose coz they do not want user get bypass way for that stolen money or probably they know money is not good but can't explain/prove it.
So i must say payoneer is not scam ( although i do not use it as per my country restrict ).

Please purely scan your money incoming source, issue will be there only.

I understand your comment but the money was not stolen. Even though money was not stolen as I know my customers are trusted but lets say it was If I gave someone a pizza and he paid me with stolen money and I was not aware who is at fault? The guy paying so logically Payoneer should deduct money from him and to the extreme deduct from me (even though its not reasonable) instead of blocking my account.

They do have a right to disclouse because if I am a payment processor I can ban 50 stolen accounts and 50 hard working accounts too for the reason undisclosed because I know they will not be told, that is shady.

hopefully payoneer will end like the plagues. I am in a fortunate position I have money but imagine those who need the money to pay for their families, bills etc. who rely on payoneer and they do this to them! Absolutely pathetic. There must be victims out there.

Even though I'm using it I certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone. They charge insane fees do these "loads" and all sorts of issues you will face using them. Hell it's even worse than paypal in some cases

They're just crap, My friend got his account banned for the same thing "undisclosed reasons" , oh and he had more than 1000$ on that account. If only they give an alternative or a way to transfer the money to anywhere before they close the account, but no, they just steal your money.

Crap service, no wonders why paypal stopped supporting them

Im not sure, if it is ok to run the Business on Payooner accounts? now that i read this thread, i am still unsure of my decision.

You can get PayZa pepaid card again for a few months, their atm fee is 4$ but you don't have to pay to recieve money... for me they are a trusted solution, been using them for years since filesonic and others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back