Be-Alert Another Scam Network Poptm

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdsur

Another scam network poptm got banned due to scammed with people.

qI3U1ez.jpg

35 comments
This is a genuine network. You have to get your traffic verified the first time you request your payment. I got my payment and if your traffic is genuine there is no reason you will not get yours. So there is no reason to call this one a scam

I wish them all the best and look forward to a long co-operation with them

They suspend my site for a traffic verification but still they giving popups on my site its been 3 days still the verification is not done slow support response im thinking removing this ad network on my site

doing ad network "business" has been new trend for a year now, and seems the trend still hasn't died yet...
Lot of new ad-sites come up and then fade slowly...

do not use this network, this netowork scam or just try so hard to keep your money as long as they can. my payment was on hold. i tried on my small traffic site to test this network. it is my first time payment request. 12 USD only. after i request they marked my payment on hold and e-mailed me to contact chat support. which i tried but they never reply or may be just busy. anyway then i asked on support ticket if they are going to send me money or not. then ask me to come chat support again and this time they were available.

then they asking me from where i get traffic. why my traffic up and down so much (it was like 200~600 traffic/day) i said it's all from direct traffic. then asked me to provide google analytics access. it was like almost 2hour to verify my traffic if it's real or not. and frequently asking question about traffic. at the end verified the traffic and said my payment will be send in 2~3days. it's now almost 3 week still they did not send the money. i submit another support ticket still no answer from them. there is the screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/5JAUbKZ.jpg

Last edited:
Networks ban user id because of their rules, It does not mean that network is SCAM,
95 out of hundred time publishers send fake traffic and post this shit to blame network admin.

Networks ban user id because of their rules, It does not mean that network is SCAM,
95 out of hundred time publishers send fake traffic and post this shit to blame network admin.
What about 5 % users ??? they are not paying from last 40 days even they did not reply on the support system ??

What about 5 % users ??? they are not paying from last 40 days even they did not reply on the support system ??
Even i m waiting for payment from the last 13 days i ve not got payment till date i ve been trying to contact them with tickets and with skype they are not responding at all . Before i was getting payments properly but now i think this site has stopped paying user. Too bad this was a good site with good counts

They seems out of business and that is why not responding or not making any more payments.

Guys if anyone looking for a good network with daily payments and in business for over 15 years then I would invite to join us at globaladmedia.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back