Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

LIMITED TIME OFFER FOR NEW AFFILIATES

Join AusFile TODAY and earn upto $300* as JOINING BONUS added right in your payout. Also DO NOT forget our tempting PPS Plan 90% of all Sales/Rebills. Grab this offer right away.

*terms apply

i join today but my balance is 0 btw upgrade my account user id: Quarantine

A serious affiliate doesn't need such an 300usd offer, this is more fishing for abusers even if it's not indented, but soon we will face the consequences. I am thinking of alternatives now. I got (and also want) nothing for joining and make good sales, it's sad to see where the money now goes :(

oh and add Webmoney and Bitcoin, Payza and OKPay please (you promised weeks ago), there are a lot users who don't want to use CCard or PP for filelockers for privacy reasons.

Last edited:
@Maxgimme - PM sent. Please check.

@shahidgill876 - I believe your questions are answered as per our chat over ICQ.

@Uncle Bob - "soon we will face consequences"
What consequences are you worried about ? Is that an assumption or have you seen the future ? Think before you make a statement.
You have requested 7 payments and everytime you have been paid within few hours after request. Your mails are always answered and you get almost instant replies over Skype even on weekends. Don't you see any good OR just finding a reason to criticize.

Regarding the promo, we acknowledge who can/cannot bring us sales as it clearly says "terms apply". Other local payment methods will be added soon.

Last edited:
sorry i didnt get any PM or email yet and still o balance there is no affiliates signup bonus lol account still regular
Used space 9.7 Mb of 10 GB Mb /

LIMITED TIME OFFER FOR NEW AFFILIATES

Join AusFile TODAY and earn upto $300* as JOINING BONUS added right in your payout. Also DO NOT forget our tempting PPS Plan 90% of all Sales/Rebills. Grab this offer right away.

Is this offer still valid? I have join today do I get 300$ bonus?

Can you update my account to premium. User name: plagijator.

Thank you in advance!

@zexondzi - The offer is valid. The bonus amount is added to your regular payout money ONLY when you make good sales with us. PM sent with promo terms, check weather it works for you or not.

@Remixed - Sorry for the delayed response as I was out of town. You can always Skype me for instant response even on weekends. Your PM has been replied, check and get back to me.

@Amit Singh - I don't know what your talking about. Our CC processor is SSL encrypted and is totally safe.

@Watch18Plus - Free users speed is capped to 50KB/s

@jamcowihed - Skype me for quick instant responses. Skype ID ashrnj77 alternatively you can also mail us admin@ausfile.com

Back