Status
Not open for further replies.
4 comments
By "appraisal" what exactly do you mean?

Is it the same as your review thread here on 17th Jul 2013?

What have you changed?

You state "We are the only nulled website which strives to provide a better, ad-free environment." Where is your proof to back such a statement? A simple search on your latest thread "GraphicRiver Digital Sketch Art Action" simply proves that your claim is false.

So my "appraisal" of your site is this:-

NO unique material that cannot be found elsewhere.

A warez site that falls short of other sites in both content and appearance.

So on a score of 1 to 10, 2. In short noting that would warrant a member from either joining or even donating to your site.

By "appraisal" what exactly do you mean?

Is it the same as your review thread here on 17th Jul 2013?

What have you changed?

You state "We are the only nulled website which strives to provide a better, ad-free environment." Where is your proof to back such a statement? A simple search on your latest thread "GraphicRiver Digital Sketch Art Action" simply proves that your claim is false.

So my "appraisal" of your site is this:-

NO unique material that cannot be found elsewhere.

A warez site that falls short of other sites in both content and appearance.

So on a score of 1 to 10, 2. In short noting that would warrant a member from either joining or even donating to your site.
noun: appraisal; plural noun: appraisals: A valuation of property (ie. real estate, a business, an antique) by the estimate of an authorized person

To the OP; none of us are qualified to give you an appropriate appraisal, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back