Any good paying CPM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
37 comments
Hi, i see the best CPM Ad Network in the current time is cpmpub.com .It is the best CPM Ad Network focused banner ad format, ever i see, i am not joking like others, its true. They give high eCPM rates up to 0.7 USD and for god’s faith i got 0.5$ eCPM for 160×600 banner size. No require minimum traffic, without high pagerank. They pay for all traffic, all around the globe

You can try with shorte.st. As far as I know they check out the competition to give users the highest rates. With a bigger number of views you can also try to negotiate your rate ;). I talked with Ilona and Magdalena from shorte.st and both were very helpful.

Views from Spain or France are not as well paid as US views but you get paid for traffic from all around the world which is great :).

The rates are in thousands and you don't have to get 1000 views from one country to get paid. The views are counted altogether.

With EPOM I didn't observe rates higher than usual, however, what stroke me was a quite difficult navigation and too few customization options.

AdSense is quite rigorous (adult sites better start looking for alternatives ;) ) and even if you're accepted at first, you can get on a blacklist soon after. So even if you go for AdSense, this shouldn't be your only profit source. It's best to have a back-up just in case.

Hi, i see the best CPM Ad Network in the current time is cpmpub.com .It is the best CPM Ad Network focused banner ad format, ever i see, i am not joking like others, its true. They give high eCPM rates up to 0.7 USD and for god’s faith i got 0.5$ eCPM for 160×600 banner size. No require minimum traffic, without high pagerank. They pay for all traffic, all around the globe

I tried them yesterday for just one day and got 0.03 eCPM LOL

Try exoclick, i have good rates with them. 0.05 for a simple banner, 0.10 for small instant message. or try a popunder network -> popads is the best i have found. At least 1.5$ CPM.

I Am Also Searching For CPM Ad Network But For Adult Site Can Anyone Help

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back