Status
Not open for further replies.
i know one guy who store shit of warez on google drive ... n he is safe for now... they dont give a damn what u store until unless they receive repeat dmca takedowns of same account.

these days no more freebies ..

you have to buy to get unlimited backup space..
firedrive is reliable if are looking for premium backup services.

these days no more freebies ..

you have to buy to get unlimited backup space..
firedrive is reliable if are looking for premium backup services.
Firedrive premium=$29.99/month........did I say per month??? Not a good choice for the topic starter :)

these days no more freebies .. you have to buy to get unlimited backup space..firedrive is reliable if are looking for premium backup services.
Not true :)Chomikuj.pl and you have unlimited space + unlimited file life,direct links.Completely for free :)

Important message
We regret to inform you that file1.info is closing down at the end of April 2014. Unfortunately, we no longer have the energy or financial resources to keep the site running. Please download your important files you wish to keep this month.
We would like to thank all visitors for their support.

Been using mega.co.nz again. I really like the privacy features but it also means there cannot be any video previews and there are no upload comments.

There is no such filehost which is good for backup, your files will get deleted eventually by false dmca or by last download files activity which is 90days max. If you are desperately looking for one then you need to create one of your own.

Get a dedi server with a whopping 2+TB hard drive and install windows server on it so you can access remotely as rdp and save your files there with a help of ftp software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back