24 days ago

I Have receiveda message from AlertPay Customer Support
Named ( Account has been breached‏ )
And asked me some data
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]It's [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
please include the following information with your reply so we can verify your identity:

• Name:
• Address:
• Phone number:
• First four digits of your bank account, if applicable:
• Last eight digits of your credit card, if applicable:
• Date of birth:
• Internet Service Provider(s)

We need this information to verify the AlertPay account holder. We will re-activate your account once we receive your reply to this email.
I have to respond to them and I added all the required data in the message

And then AlertPay Customer Support reply This Message And Say

Due to general security reasons, your AlertPay account has been flagged by an automated security feature. In keeping with our security policy, we are advising you to complete an additional account verification before you can have full access to your AlertPay account. We will require you to submit the following documents:

• A proof of address statement, such as a bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your AlertPay account. Please ensure that the statement date is visible and that it is dated within the last 3 months.

• A photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID or medical ID. This identification must be valid and cannot be expired. Please ensure that your date of birth is visible and that it is scanned at a high resolution in color.

Please feel free to hide or blank out any irrelevant information such as your driver's license number, account balances, etc.

You may attach the requested documents to your email. Please ensure they are in .jpeg format and under 1 MB in size.
Then I received this message

Hello,

My name is Yves and I am contacting you on behalf of the AlertPay Account Security Team.

We would like to thank you for the information you have provided. We have informed the concerned department so that they can review it and send you an update.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Thank you for choosing AlertPay
Since then, I did not receive any message
I am in very need for this the account because it is now " Account Status Temporary Hold "
I can not send or receive money through this account

Thank you for your interest

Best Regards ,
[/FONT]

6 comments
I think he did send them everything they asked, but he is still on "hold" waiting to get his account fixed.

I'd say contact them again by email, better yet call them everyday asking for updates.

Same happened to me just few days back.
I was asked for address proofs and all that. Then I asked them if I could somehow get my account back without providing address proof. And trust me, they agreed! Then they asked me some those same details as they asked you in the first email. I sent them, they replied that account was restored. I saw it was still on hold, I replied saying that, but next day I saw my account restored.
In my case it was because someone else tried to hack my account, so I even told them to check IP logs of all successful logins and failed login(of the hacker), and may be that helped them in investigating.
I really feel Alertpay have an awesome team who are always willing to help you. Just provide them as much information as possible. Tell them all incidents and all causes of hold you suspect. It will help them a lot plus make them trust you if what you tell them is true and makes sense.

Hello Sean AlerPay Team
24 days ago
I Have receiveda message from AlertPay Customer Support
Named ( Account has been breached‏ )
And asked me some data
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]It's [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I have to respond to them and I added all the required data in the message

And then AlertPay Customer Support reply This Message And Say
Then I received this message
Since then, I did not receive any message
I am in very need for this the account because it is now " Account Status Temporary Hold "
I can not send or receive money through this account
Thank you for your interest
Best Regards ,
[/FONT]

@DownServ: Same thing happened to me, and I got the same messages from them. I still have not heard back.

Hi DownServ,

Your account being kept on hold for 24 days and the request for further information would suggest to me that the information you provided was incorrect or our security department weren't completely satisfied with the information. This is what would have delayed your issue.

After you received that last email from Yves, it shouldn't take too long for your account to be restored, and our team will contact you as soon as possible.

@HostHatch this applies for you too.

Thanks
-Luke

Alert Pay support Does not reply to emails

Its been 5 days since noticing my account on temporary hold, and the only option that I see with the notification is their phone number.

I am a Personal Pro verified account.

As an Australian living in Indonesia, the time difference as well as cost of calling overseas is not justifiable.

Have written 2 times to support, and only received the support ticket numbers, but no further reply or clarification.

It is frustrating not knowing why the account is in this status, and worst is that they do not even bother to notify, nor respond.

What if I had a disability and can not use a phone?

This is all I see after logging in:

"Account Status Temporary Hold
The following will not be available to you during this hold:

Make payments
Request Money
Deposit or withdraw funds
Close Account
How to contact us
Phone: (514) 748-5774

Hours of operation
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST (Monday to Friday)"

Status