Adnow.com SCAM ads network stay away from it

Status
Not open for further replies.

salo

Corporate Membership
Hello,

I think most of you read about this scam network . I just wanted to tell you yes it is true this network is 100% scam and running by scammers .

I had an account and I sent them decent traffic . once I reached the minimum and I request my payment and I removed their tags in case they scammed or something . But Look at this conversation :

JjpdTaF.jpg

While I was waiting the payment that is they confirmed as they said . They simply blocked my account

Its okay the amount wasn't that big . But you all should avoid this scam network ... save your traffic and money my friends and spread the word about those scammers .

There also many reviews about their scamming at Digitalpoint .

15 comments
after 12 hours you decided that they are scam? you don't think that the process take more time than 12 hours? especially on the weekend?

after 12 hours you decided that they are scam? you don't think that the process take more time than 12 hours? especially on the weekend?

It is not about the 12 hours . if you read my post I said that they blocked my account just before the payment . I am experienced webmaster and I never use scam word unless I am 100% sure . and I can say that adnow is 100% scam network you can Google it and see a lot of such proofs

I think you are a cheater that tried to monetize your site with fake traffic. I read a lot of from ''webmasters'' like you , while I was choosing a network and was reading about ADnow. But I decided to work with them and they paid me! I know exactly that they are not scam.

I think you are a cheater that tried to monetize your site with fake traffic. I read a lot of from ''webmasters'' like you , while I was choosing a network and was reading about ADnow. But I decided to work with them and they paid me! I know exactly that they are not scam.

That more proof adnow is SCAM :) this membership is from adnow scammer team .. After I sent them this post url they registered to post that .

anyway the forums and facebook pages all have proof of scam of adnow SCAM network ... you missed with the wrong guy here

No) you didnot guess)
I have been working with them really, like a publisher . for a half a year. And that is why maybe they asked me to help - to post my opinion on Adnow here.

No) you didnot guess)
I have been working with them really, like a publisher . for a half a year. And that is why maybe they asked me to help - to post my opinion on Adnow here.

:) :) You are my Account manager . That is funny you are here

Anyway here an update :

My account manager was stupid and he is the scammer who banned accounts and take the credit for that to get % from the revenue .His Email for support was : Reda.Samrane@adnow.com

I got a message form CEO of adnow and he was nice and he apologize for what happened . He promised the payment will sent . I am waiting now and will post an update once I get the payment .

You posted also about mgid that they are scam on another thread, while mgid have thousands of publishers so sorry but I think you are not so objective.

Yup I posted that and it is true 100%

about adnow just use your hands to Google about them and you will read many other bad reviews

Important Update :

They sent my payment . Thank you

Now I can say that they are not scam network

Last edited:
AdNow support

Hello, my name is Alexandra, I am AdNow support manager. If you have any questions or you face any difficulties with our network, please contact me and tell me your ID. Also please provide me more information about about your problem so that we can work it out.

SCAM

I'm Late, if before i read this forum first maybe i can avoid this (adnow).
They also not pay me. I submitted so may times but they just delete my ticket. Its just warning to all of you (Adnow Publisher) DON'T USE ADNOW

Hello, sir. We're sorry that you didn't get proper respond from our support team. Could you write us in facebook messenger on AdNow official page, please? So we could check the information and solve your problem. Thank you for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back