1. HotMind

HotMind New Member Member

Apr 11, 2011
    adfoc.us is scam "confirmed with personal evidence"

Hello,

I just wanted to warn everybody from using adfoc.us as they've been proved to be scam.

The best thing is that one of my site members told me that it is scam and cheated him but I wanted to try it my self as it has a good rates and also some popularity.

I have joined it the previous month and I have made nearly 1100 $ (My site has alexa rank of 13 000), & once I've requested the payment I discovered the shit, No payments ......... May be they pay to users who will not exceed 10$.

yesterday, I've sent a support ticket to them asking for the payment time and I've received the answer today -very fast support :D- , Account disabled.

This is the support ticket I've sent;

[​IMG]

& This is the account after blockage [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well done adfocus. nice one and have fun with the 1600 $ -in total-.

Once again, this topic for warning only. Stay safe and don't try to use them.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  2. Spartan

Spartan New Member Member

Sep 13, 2009
    had similar story few months back...but $ were in 100s not k. :(
    quit them . you have many alternatives

3. cvrle77

cvrle77 New Member Member

Aug 21, 2009
    Yeah, they are proven scammers, they've opened new forum (because on old one, they couldn't alter bad image they've got) , and you can't post message on board without approval from administrator.
    They've added new rule, some 'blank referrers' crap, just to flag you, and not pay you.
    You can't possibly prove that you have legit traffic, all stat screenshots you can get, even from google analytics, they'll just ignore, and not reply to you.

Never got any warning, or anything at all, just red flag, when pay-day came.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So yeah, stay away from them.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  4. HotMind

HotMind New Member Member

Apr 11, 2011
    which one you recommend as alternative?

5. Long

Long New Member Member

Dec 16, 2010
    haha, they should be called adfuckus

6. cvrle77

Aug 21, 2009
    For warez, no one.

7. w3nh4o

w3nh4o New Member Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Thank you for saving my time :)

8. Typnloveu

Typnloveu New Member Member

Dec 8, 2010
    scam and always overload , i wasted time and traffic for them :))
    i received one[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  9. 54md54

54md54 New Member Member

Dec 22, 2011
    +1000

Even I was thinking to promote it!:facepalm:

10. Tennouji

Tennouji Active Member Member

Mar 1, 2012
    I've been using adfly for a while now, and they have been paying ever since. Not for adult sites though, they really will ban you and your earnings.

11. sathishkumar

sathishkumar New Member Member

Aug 8, 2012
    thanks for the warning :) i have been using adf.ly and thought of giving a try to adfocus

very soon and you saved my time thanks

12. amerriaz

amerriaz Banned Banned

Feb 1, 2011
    this will happen only if u are making more than 500$ per month because adfocus is not a big company like afly which can pay 1000+ monthly only to their one member
    i have been using adfocus from 4 months and i get my payment every month on 10th without any problem because i am making only 80-120$ per month

13. cvrle77

Aug 21, 2009
    lol, not true

[​IMG]

They are just scammers, nothing else. They do pay to someone, they do shave others, and they don't pay the rest of us.
    They earn directly from that traffic, so, there's no reason to say, how they dont have money to pay, when each hit is being paid to them.

14. amerriaz

amerriaz Banned Banned

Feb 1, 2011
    they pay me today and i think i have to move on adfly before its tooo late

15. w3nh4o

w3nh4o New Member Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Linkbucks is better !

adfly accept 4 views from 1 unique IP
    linkbucks accept 6
    adfoc just accept 2

got this information from my friends

16. pooyan2012

pooyan2012 New Member Member

Jul 17, 2010
    they are a total scam, they ban my account for no reason.then i made several forum posts about it but no answer and ended to deleting my forum posts, they don't reply to support tickets too.so i can only find one word for them ==> SCAM
    everybody's free to try and find out themselves.

17. freza77

freza77 Banned Banned

Jun 5, 2011
    scam,they ban my acc on 70$, i waithing adcrunch with 55$,only linkbucks pay single day
    :)

18. mintcold

mintcold New Member Member

Oct 2, 2011
    adfoc.us honest review ....

Adfoc.us is the worst url shortening service out their ... their servers are over loaded half the time , so no matter what your visitors wont reach their final destination ....

Dont even think of trying them .. they'll just scam the shit out of you and then pretend as if they are the victims of injustice ...

19. xeniux

xeniux Active Member Member

Dec 21, 2011
    I really agree with you cause i had personal experience with them that they did not pay my revenue.