Status
Not open for further replies.
i would suggest you to go for adf.ly compare to linkbucks though linkbucks pays better..the problem with linkbucks is you don't get a user(vistors that are coming on your website) satisfaction ...

i would suggest you to go for adf.ly compare to linkbucks though linkbucks pays better..the problem with linkbucks is you don't get a user(vistors that are coming on your website) satisfaction ...

I also did not, I use linkbucks and never had problems. They pay me every day unlike the adfly only paid once a month.

Well i m talking about the satisfaction of the users that are coming on your website for downloading stuff or other purposes. I added linkbucks for two weeks on my web site and the users constantly complaint about it not working properly or having some other problem..!!

Well, in my case linkbucks is as fine as adfly and my audience seem to not mind when I use either.

BTW, LB announced some updates for the coming month:

Content locker system overhaul – Our own custom locker platform, to avoid unreliable third-party partners
Website entry script – Great way to earn money every time someone visits your site
Link Creation API – Create links easier and faster than ever before
Referral reports – See who your referrals are and what they're up to
Payment alternative – More payment flexibility, with the addition of Payoneer

The website entry script is what I've always been waiting for. Now I can use LB which mysteriously converts more earnings for me than adfly.

Adfoc big scam. If you make a lot of money you will be get banned

Linkbucks good choice. Payment instant

Adf dot ly pay every month

Adfly has some restricted terms like they don't allow a incentive based script to be integrated with their links like of LB.

adfoc has long before tagged as scammer and many people earned 2-3 digits that didnt get any payments at all, not even worth trying nor to risk,hehe

Adf.ly pays more and are more friendly for your users, but has a lot of rules and if you break one of them, they ban you without hesitate. Linkbucks also has rules, but they're more open than Adfly. I'm currently using Linkbucks and I really like it.

I once tried linkbucks but it slows down the loading time of the website. It is seriously annoying. Adf.ly on the other hand is a pretty popular link shortening tool and I have seen it being used by a lot of internet users in blogs, chats. For me adf.ly is the best choice.

Ryuchi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back