Status
Not open for further replies.

raveeshm2

Adf.ly vs Adfoc vs Linkbucks

I have been using adf.ly from a long time but my earnings has fallen drastically from the last 4-5 months. I don't know if they have changed their payout rate or what, but can you guys tell me which out of these 3 is best for making more money and is least annoying to visitors
My site get's maximum traffic from India and European countries and some from US too

Last edited by a moderator:
62 comments
Adfoc will ban you after some time for no reason.

LinkBucks is good its rates are good and rocks as provide instant payment.

Adf.ly vs Adfoc vs Linkbucks

I have been using adf.ly from a long time but my earnings has fallen drastically from the last 4-5 months. I don't know if they have changed their payout rate or what, but can you guys tell me which out of these 3 is best for making more money and is least annoying to visitors
My site get's maximum traffic from India and European countries and some from US too

Well you have stated that most of your traffic is from India thus that can be the reason for your low earnings. Tier 1 countries always pay the most (USA,CA,etc)

Hello, Adfly and linkbucks are great for top tier countries. And Adfoc is a scam site. They ban you and delete your account after you reach payout limit.

Hello, Adfly and linkbucks are great for top tier countries. And Adfoc is a scam site. They ban you and delete your account after you reach payout limit.
Okay, Thanx for sharing information about adfoc.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Well you have stated that most of your traffic is from India thus that can be the reason for your low earnings. Tier 1 countries always pay the most (USA,CA,etc)
But I had always got traffic from the same countries. Earlier I used to earn around $1.75 per day and now my earnings fell to $0.70 per day without any change in source of traffic. That's why I thought that they must have decreased there rate

Okay, Thanx for sharing information about adfoc.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

But I had always got traffic from the same countries. Earlier I used to earn around $1.75 per day and now my earnings fell to $0.70 per day without any change in source of traffic. That's why I thought that they must have decreased there rate

By the way the beginning of the year is the lowest earning period for all networks as it starts slowly.

I've noticed higher rates in linkbucks as compared to adf.ly
however i use both. I place linkbucks link everywhere and have adf.ly website entry script on my website.. ;)

I noticed that I earn more on Linkbucks nowadays than Adfly. And I am always comparing my site stats with their counts, in my case adfly counting less than 20% of the supposed hits, while Linkbucks count around 60% of my supposed hits. It was just my own experiment so might have been affected by uncertain factors. Just wanted to share this.

Last edited:
I also use the linkbucks and the fact that the count is a little lower has to do with the fact that many visitors you use ad blockers to go through these ads.

Adskipper considered, but adfly really nowadays is counting lower than linkbucks do on the same site. And it used to be the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back