Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! We'd like to know what you think of our new theme & platform, click here to share your thoughts!
  1. baongocpro

baongocpro New Member

Aug 30, 2016
    [​IMG]
    The Best Pop under Network for Publishers​

Publishers

Our vast network of Publishers knows no limit! As long as we find quality users with high brand engagement activities and purchase intents – we will find a way to reach them through top performing and niche focused publishers. Our Publishers enjoy the best advertisers out there and large variety of Ads. We use our top optimization system and together we reach maximum revenue for our Publishers’inventory.

Advertisers

Ad Maven serves over 15 Billion impressions on a monthly basis, in the display sphere. We have partnerships with more than 80 networks from around the globe, in order to maximize the quality of our ad inventory and its diversity and thus to better optimize all types of traffic.

ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY

To build the best, you need the best. With combined experience of 25 years in the field, the R&D team at advertising pioneer Webpick Internet Holdings constructed a unique RTB system. Registering to our highly advanced self-serve platform you can rest assure you’ll see the best results in the shortest time

REPORTING & ANALYTICS

Our devoted analytics team has developed a sophisticated system that tracks, determines and analyzes the data we collect from both advertisers and publishers, which allows us to optimize performance. Advertisers and publishers receive access to an online account where they can follow their campaign progress and keep track of the generated value.

ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT

Each account is assigned with a dedicated account manager that handles all aspects of a live campaign and maintains continuous communication with the advertisers/publisher. Our account managers are highly involved in the campaign's success, utilizing our Reporting & Analytics, and are always available for consulting.

Payment: NET30, NET15,NET0
    Proof:

[​IMG]
    Email: neta.harel@ad-maven.com
    Singup: Pop under Advertising – Ad Maven Ad Network

2. waylayer

waylayer New Member Member

Mar 1, 2015
    they payme just now because this.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  3. Ashleyuk1984

Ashleyuk1984 Well-Known Member Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Those CPM's are VERY VERY low.

$0.18 & $0.19 some days... With the highest being.... $0.42 from what I can see at quick glance.

You should look into PopAds. They will offer you more than double that CPM.

I've just completed a one day trial myself, and got a CPM of: $0.47

[​IMG]

The number of impressions is correct, so it doesn't appear that their skimming. However PopAds offer me way more than this, so I'm sticking with them.

4. baongocpro

baongocpro New Member

Aug 30, 2016
    In fact I'm working with an ad network in 3 months, and are paid very well, you reconsider your problems. Or see my latest payment
    [​IMG]

5. magnus1

magnus1 Member Member

Oct 15, 2015
    I don't understand where is the scam? according to the screenshots you posted you got to $38 in July which is below the minimum. then in August you reached the $50 minimum. So if you work with them in net 30 then 30 days after 31.8 (end of the month) they will pay you - which suppose to be 1.10.

So what is the problem?

Your CPM are pretty low, I guess your traffic is not in good quality. I'm also testing them in one of my sites but I get much higher CPM.

http://prnt.sc/ceqa48

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  6. Noah

Noah New Member Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Im going to try you out for a week or so.

7. Noah

Noah New Member Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Worst Service i have ever used until now.. (Pure, quality mostly german traffic CPM on me is always 1,8)
    [​IMG]

8. WD40

WD40 Active Member Member

Oct 28, 2011
    you're still spamming my inbox although I asked politely that you don't send offers anymore

[​IMG]

so f*** you and your piece of shit "network"

9. RapidVideo

RapidVideo Affiliate Representative

Feb 12, 2012
    Interesting, they emailed me too... But I didnt take the offers, because I already use some adnetworks. So i read here about, how they scams.

10. Tempus/Thales

Tempus/Thales New Member Member

Dec 31, 2015
    Can someone explain how they scam exactly?

11. khan99

khan99 Member Member

Oct 15, 2015
    I don't understand where is the scam, I make great money with them.

[​IMG]

12. core-x

core-x New Member Member

Sep 15, 2015
    I Have worked with this website from almost 5 months now & got payments on time.They're not scam
    If needed i can give proof of payment as well :)

13. Vinayakprabu

Vinayakprabu New Member Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Thank god I was planning to try ad-maven. Looks like they are a big scam

14. salo

salo New Member Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Ad-maven not a scam ... I have been using them for 3 months and they always pay

15. alizain616

alizain616 New Member

Oct 25, 2016
    Awesome

They pay good enough.
    I earn more than $5 per month with websites with very low views :)

16. nurip

nurip Member Member

Oct 15, 2015
    @vinayakprabu

Best network I used in a long time. Highest CPM and pay on time. Where is the scam?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  17. barbosa

barbosa New Member Member

Sep 20, 2016
    Great network!! I also started using them not long ago with great results.

18. dorodoy

dorodoy Active Member Member

Feb 24, 2015
    server issue can't register lol:facepalm:

19. sethne

sethne New Member Member

Sep 20, 2016
    I also had the same, I sent them a message in facebook and they fixed it right away.

20. gozmit

gozmit New Member Member

Dec 26, 2016
    I have left this network as CPM rate is decreased to shit. I was using their popunders. Here's the rates they paid me.

[​IMG]

Now I'm using PopAds.net network, and i always get CPM around $1.5 to $2.5