New Topic
Page 2 of 13 12312 ...
Results 11 to 20 of 127

Thread: WATCHERS.TO - Videos Host | Daily payout | Skype support | Fastest streaming

  1. Bonata7's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #11
    21st Oct 2016, 12:47 PM
    In short and sweet, a must use video host.

    I am not a big up-loader, yet I got paid 9 times.


  2. watchers's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #12
    21st Oct 2016, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SherifDown View Post
    Welcome to WJ
    Thank you

  3. dragos22's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #13
    22nd Oct 2016, 11:04 AM
    I tried to tell you by the contact us method but no one replied me back.

    There is something wrong with your rates.

    This is what I got yesterday:



    And this is what I normaly get:



    I have the same traffic. It's not from weak countries so I don't understand your rates.

  4. watchers's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #14
    22nd Oct 2016, 11:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos22 View Post
    I tried to tell you by the contact us method but no one replied me back.

    There is something wrong with your rates.

    This is what I got yesterday:



    And this is what I normaly get:



    I have the same traffic. It's not from weak countries so I don't understand your rates.
    We have skype support . better if you use there. or message on wjunction account. send me your watchers id on message please

  5. dragos22's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #15
    22nd Oct 2016, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by watchers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos22 View Post
    I tried to tell you by the contact us method but no one replied me back.

    There is something wrong with your rates.

    This is what I got yesterday:



    And this is what I normaly get:



    I have the same traffic. It's not from weak countries so I don't understand your rates.
    We have skype support . better if you use there. or message on wjunction account. send me your watchers id on message please
    As I said I used Contact Us and I got no reply. I added you on Skype no one is online. I will send you a PM here too.

  6. redmask's Avatar
    redmask is offline Banned
    • My Statistics
    #16
    23rd Oct 2016, 11:17 AM
    Since this morning the site doesn`t work!!!
    Any problems?

  7. watchers's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #17
    23rd Oct 2016, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by redmask View Post
    Since this morning the site doesn`t work!!!
    Any problems?
    Scheduled network maintenance.
    Will be back in few minutes..

  8. antthenait's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #18
    24th Oct 2016, 12:23 AM
    Website is down ----------

  9. pornminister's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #19
    24th Oct 2016, 08:16 AM
    easy now it's just the few minutes scheduled maintenance..

  10. myvideolinks's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      newmyvideolink.xyz
    • My Statistics
    #20
    24th Oct 2016, 01:15 PM
    It's been down for almost a day now. Has the site disappeared?

Page 2 of 13 12312 ...

Similar Threads

  1. SpeedVID.TV - Up to $42/10k Video Views - Daily Payout - Weekly Bonuses
    By SpeedVID. in forum File Hosts Support (Archive)
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 24th Feb 2016, 09:38 PM
  2. ShareVID.co Free Video Hosting Daily payments
    By sharevid.co in forum Archive
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 5th Apr 2013, 08:53 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2nd Jun 2010, 08:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •