New Topic
Page 19 of 25 ... 9181920 ...
Results 181 to 190 of 246

Thread: Vidabc.com - Earn upto $50/10000 views - Official Support

  1. victor1990268's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      watchporn-online.us
    • My Statistics
    17th Feb 2017, 04:30 AM
    When this host does the payment?

  2. satisdestek's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    18th Feb 2017, 08:51 PM
    I want to cancel withdrawal request.
    My BTC address changed.

    My Username: satisdestek

  3. Bonata7's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    23rd Feb 2017, 07:14 PM
    Videos are not converting Is that only for me or... ????

  4. vidabc's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      vidabc.com
    • My Statistics
    23rd Feb 2017, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by satisdestek View Post
    I want to cancel withdrawal request.
    My BTC address changed.

    My Username: satisdestek
    Your payment has been cancelled and balance was updated in your account..

  5. tolby12's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    23rd Feb 2017, 07:44 PM
    Hi, I want the same to cancel my withdrawal request.
    I want to use another another payment platform. Thank's
    Username: Tolby12
    Last edited by tolby12; 23rd Feb 2017 at 07:47 PM.

  6. vidabc's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      vidabc.com
    • My Statistics
    23rd Feb 2017, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tolby12 View Post
    Hi, I want the same to cancel my withdrawal request.
    I want to use another another payment platform. Thank's
    Username: Tolby12
    Its just done ..

  7. tolby12's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    23rd Feb 2017, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vidabc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tolby12 View Post
    Hi, I want the same to cancel my withdrawal request.
    I want to use another another payment platform. Thank's
    Username: Tolby12
    Its just done ..
    wow, very fast, thanx.

    I don't know if you rimember, I talked with you a few weeks ago about my account upgrate and you said if I have a good number of views/day , you will do the update to upload more files. As you can see I have over the number of views/day which we discussed.Thank's

  8. vidabc's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      vidabc.com
    • My Statistics
    23rd Feb 2017, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tolby12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vidabc View Post
    Its just done ..
    wow, very fast, thanx.

    I don't know if you rimember, I talked with you a few weeks ago about my account upgrate and you said if I have a good number of views/day , you will do the update to upload more files. As you can see I have over the number of views/day which we discussed.Thank's
    I think your account is already premium ...

  9. tolby12's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    23rd Feb 2017, 08:25 PM
    You are right but I can submit only 250 files/day
    Last edited by tolby12; 23rd Feb 2017 at 08:27 PM.

  10. vidabc's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      vidabc.com
    • My Statistics
    23rd Feb 2017, 08:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tolby12 View Post
    You are right but I can submit only 250 files/day
    I can't increase more than this just wait for few days ... policy might be changed about it ..

Page 19 of 25 ... 9181920 ...

Similar Threads

  1. ImgEmpires.com | Earn Upto $6/1000 Views, 5% Referrals, WMZ, PP
    By ImgEmpires in forum Affiliate Programs Promotion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 18th Jul 2016, 02:58 PM
  2. Coovideo.com | Earn up 50$ per 10000 views & 1000 usd in the monthly contest
    By coovideo in forum File Hosts Support (Archive)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 6th Oct 2014, 07:50 AM
  3. ImgHeat.com Earn upto $7/1000 views & 12% referral earnings
    By ImgHeat in forum Affiliate Programs Promotion (Archive)
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 29th Jan 2014, 05:26 AM
  4. PicsApart.com - Earn upto $2.50 per 1000 views
    By picsapart in forum File Hosts Support (Archive)
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 27th Dec 2011, 02:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •