New Topic
Page 1 of 57 121151 ...
Results 1 to 10 of 568

Thread: Vidlox.tv - Earn upto $50 for 10k views + Launch bonus

  1. Onload's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      Vidlox.tv
    • My Statistics
    #1
    28th Aug 2016, 08:00 PM
    Hi guys,

    Id like to introduce vidlox.tv to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.



    What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

    Less and quality ads.
    Better user interference
    Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
    No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
    No streaming speed limit.


    Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-


    > Earn as high as 50 $ for 10,000 streams
    > Minimum payment $20
    > Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
    >Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
    >No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
    >Everything is free for everyone. We promise!
    >New countries into tier1 and tier2.



    If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.


    Email: support(at)vidlox.tv
    Skype:
    vidlox.tv

    Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

    Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.


    Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together
    Last edited by Onload; 6th Apr 2017 at 09:10 PM.

  2. nofearfcp's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #2
    28th Aug 2016, 08:22 PM
    Welcome!!
    I will give it a try

  3. haunderv's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #3
    29th Aug 2016, 04:58 AM
    Hi Welcome to WJ

    i have some questions

    1) Porn / Adult vids allowed?
    2) How Many Views in a single IP can be counted?
    3) Are you using Plugrush?

    That's all for now Good Luck
    Watch new and Hot Sizzling Asian Videos @ www.pinaycute.com
    Watch Full HD JAV and Western @ www.javwest.com

  4. Onload's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      Vidlox.tv
    • My Statistics
    #4
    29th Aug 2016, 07:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nofearfcp View Post
    Welcome!!
    I will give it a try
    Thanks a lot
    We appreciate it.

    Team
    Vidlox

    Quote Originally Posted by haunderv View Post
    Hi Welcome to WJ

    i have some questions

    1) Porn / Adult vids allowed?
    2) How Many Views in a single IP can be counted?
    3) Are you using Plugrush?

    That's all for now Good Luck
    Hello

    1.No we don't allow
    2.We count 1 view with single IP in 24 hours
    3.No we don't use plugrush

    If you have any question in your mind , please free to ask

    Team
    Vidlox
    Last edited by Onload; 29th Aug 2016 at 07:12 AM.

  5. antthenait's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #5
    29th Aug 2016, 08:59 AM
    Please pm me your Skype id ---- and contact WatchSeries to approve your host.

    Thank you.

  6. Onload's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      Vidlox.tv
    • My Statistics
    #6
    29th Aug 2016, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by antthenait View Post
    Please pm me your Skype id ---- and contact WatchSeries to approve your host.

    Thank you.
    Hello
    PM sent and we have already contacted Watch Series.

    Team
    Vidlox
    Last edited by Onload; 29th Aug 2016 at 03:00 PM.

  7. Aalesund's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #7
    29th Aug 2016, 03:16 PM
    Upload is very slow. I can't upload any files with that speed.


  8. Onload's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      Vidlox.tv
    • My Statistics
    #8
    29th Aug 2016, 03:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aalesund View Post
    Upload is very slow. I can't upload any files with that speed.
    Hey sorry about this but nginx needed little tuning and our tech guy just did that, can you try and check now ?

    Team
    Vidlox

  9. Chikanoz's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #9
    29th Aug 2016, 11:11 PM
    I get 1k plus KB/sec..
    I tested with a 2.2gb 1080p movie.. the encoding was fine.. high quality - video & audio remains the same.. bypass. Now it's up to normal quality - 360p. Left last.. low quality to be encoded. No problem with all that.

    But i got problems with embedding. When i click on the share / embed code, the default size is

    WIDTH=1100 HEIGHT=500

    when i changed the resolution to 770x435 the player didn't resize. It crops out the right side of the player so i can only see the play button. The timer, HC, CC, VOL, resize buttons are all hidden.

    Can you pls fix this? Thx.

  10. Onload's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      Vidlox.tv
    • My Statistics
    #10
    29th Aug 2016, 11:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikanoz View Post
    I get 1k plus KB/sec..
    I tested with a 2.2gb 1080p movie.. the encoding was fine.. high quality - video & audio remains the same.. bypass. Now it's up to normal quality - 360p. Left last.. low quality to be encoded. No problem with all that.

    But i got problems with embedding. When i click on the share / embed code, the default size is

    WIDTH=1100 HEIGHT=500

    when i changed the resolution to 770x435 the player didn't resize. It crops out the right side of the player so i can only see the play button. The timer, HC, CC, VOL, resize buttons are all hidden.

    Can you pls fix this? Thx.
    Sorry for the inconvenience,
    working on it.

    Team
    Vidlox

Page 1 of 57 121151 ...

Similar Threads

  1. LoveVideo.tv - Earn Fixed $50 per 10000 views - Daily Payouts
    By lovevideo in forum File Hosts Support (Archive)
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 21st Mar 2014, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •