New Topic
Page 46 of 47 ... 36454647
Results 451 to 460 of 468

Thread: Vidlox.tv - Earn upto $50 for 10k views + Launch bonus

  1. Onload's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      Vidlox.tv
    • My Statistics
    13th Feb 2017, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkordie View Post
    Can you add option to create splash image like Openload 2x2 thumbnail?

    Hello
    I will disucss with my tech team about this. I am not sure if they will do it.


    Team
    Vidlox

  2.    Advertising




  3. Drinkordie's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    13th Feb 2017, 04:09 PM
    That 2x2 thumb looks much better imo then this:



    hope you will add that feature soon


    Can you upgrade your video quality? I downloaded same file from openload and vidlox the difference in file size is not significant Openload file is just about 200 megabytes bigger but difference in quality is huge, especially when it comes to bitrate. 700 - 900 kb/s is to small for 720p videos.
    Last edited by Drinkordie; 13th Feb 2017 at 05:43 PM.

  4. Onload's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      Vidlox.tv
    • My Statistics
    16th Feb 2017, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkordie View Post
    That 2x2 thumb looks much better imo then this:



    hope you will add that feature soon


    Can you upgrade your video quality? I downloaded same file from openload and vidlox the difference in file size is not significant Openload file is just about 200 megabytes bigger but difference in quality is huge, especially when it comes to bitrate. 700 - 900 kb/s is to small for 720p videos.
    Hello
    We are not copying/competing here with other hosts, we have our own settings according to our infrastructure and capacity. Although its not 900 for 720, its 1500kbps and we skip encoding for most of the mp4 files.


    Team
    Vidlox

  5. vaschelsea's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    16th Feb 2017, 02:59 PM
    Thanks for another fast payment

  6. Onload's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      Vidlox.tv
    • My Statistics
    17th Feb 2017, 04:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vaschelsea View Post
    Thanks for another fast payment
    Your welcome


    Team
    Vidlox

  7. cupzJaYu's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      bokepindohot.pw
    • My Statistics
    18th Feb 2017, 12:49 AM
    on page one : minimum $5
    on website : minimum $20

    which one?

    and another question :
    1. allow adult?
    2. How long are my videos stored for?
    3. earning only from view?
    4. can i disable "download button"?
    Last edited by cupzJaYu; 18th Feb 2017 at 12:52 AM.

  8. Onload's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      Vidlox.tv
    • My Statistics
    18th Feb 2017, 09:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cupzJaYu View Post
    on page one : minimum $5
    on website : minimum $20

    which one?

    and another question :
    1. allow adult?
    2. How long are my videos stored for?
    3. earning only from view?
    4. can i disable "download button"?
    Hello
    Its $20 for now. It was $5 in starting when there were less users + everyone just started now most of the users request above 5 so we raised it, It helps us to do fast payments also.




    1) Yes
    2) Forever, as long as they keep getting viewed. If not viewed for 60 days, they are down.
    3)Yes
    4) No, as of now you cannot.


    Team
    Vidlox

  9. masteriplatin's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    19th Feb 2017, 04:44 AM
    Hello, you accept content adult?

    __________________
    Added after 1:

    sorry I already read your previous answer: D
    Last edited by masteriplatin; 19th Feb 2017 at 04:45 AM.

  10. Bonata7's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    19th Feb 2017, 07:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by masteriplatin View Post
    Hello, you accept content adult?

    __________________
    Added after 1:

    sorry I already read your previous answer: D
    LOL Good Luck buddy

  11. Onload's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      Vidlox.tv
    • My Statistics
    19th Feb 2017, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by masteriplatin View Post
    Hello, you accept content adult?

    __________________
    Added after 1:

    sorry I already read your previous answer: D
    Hello
    Yes we allow legal adult content and No problem buddy


    Team
    Vidlox

Page 46 of 47 ... 36454647

Similar Threads

  1. LoveVideo.tv - Earn Fixed $50 per 10000 views - Daily Payouts
    By lovevideo in forum File Hosts Support (Archive)
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 21st Mar 2014, 08:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •