New Topic
Page 3 of 24 ... 23413 ...
Results 21 to 30 of 236

Thread: soniFiles.com - Up To 50$ 10K - Unlimited Speed - Daily Payments

  1. soniFiles's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      sonifiles.com
    • My Statistics
    #21
    12th Aug 2016, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babanaik View Post
    yes sir i have change it to ppd only but its autometic bac to pps.

    please cheak it sir

    thanks
    It wasn't chnaged we have done it for you .
    Thank you

  2.    Advertising




  3. babanaik's Avatar
    babanaik is offline Banned
    • My Statistics
    #22
    12th Aug 2016, 02:44 PM
    now working fine thanks

  4. coolguy558's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      wjunction.com
    • My Statistics
    #23
    12th Aug 2016, 03:14 PM
    yes....ppd not working

    i selected rewards mode ppd

    after saving...it automatically revert back to pps

    pls select ppd mode for me

    username : coolguy

    in download page remove Uploaded on 2016-08-12 15:15:55 by xxxx

    it should be private
    Last edited by coolguy558; 12th Aug 2016 at 03:19 PM.


  5. soniFiles's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      sonifiles.com
    • My Statistics
    #24
    12th Aug 2016, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy558 View Post
    yes....ppd not working

    i selected rewards mode ppd

    after saving...it automatically revert back to pps

    pls select ppd mode for me

    username : coolguy

    in download page remove Uploaded on 2016-08-12 15:15:55 by xxxx

    it should be private
    Done

  6. martmar's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #25
    12th Aug 2016, 04:14 PM
    hmm ... I have the same problem as coolguy558

    Pls active ppd mode for me

    username : mistefo

  7. soniFiles's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      sonifiles.com
    • My Statistics
    #26
    12th Aug 2016, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by martmar View Post
    hmm ... I have the same problem as coolguy558

    Pls active ppd mode for me

    username : mistefo
    Done

  8. martmar's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #27
    12th Aug 2016, 09:49 PM
    Nice :

    10 download my file and I see
    This file reached max downloads limit
    Come on

  9. lamrini's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #28
    12th Aug 2016, 10:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by martmar View Post
    nice :

    10 download my file and i see
    this file reached max downloads limit
    come on
    oh is too bad for this website to apply this strategy

    UPLOAD SLOW FOR ME VS OTHER HOST TESTED FOR EXAMPLE SUBYSHARE 100 MB/S OH YESS (FTP UPLOAD)
    PM ABOUT MY RDP

    THANKS
    Last edited by lamrini; 12th Aug 2016 at 10:29 PM.

  10. soniFiles's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      sonifiles.com
    • My Statistics
    #29
    12th Aug 2016, 10:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by martmar View Post
    Nice :

    10 download my file and I see
    This file reached max downloads limit
    Come on
    Hi ,
    I'm sorry for that it was an mistake on our site settings . It should work fine now !
    Thank you

  11. lamrini's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #30
    12th Aug 2016, 11:09 PM
    MAKE MY AFFILIATE PPD

    ID :ad-team

    thanks

Page 3 of 24 ... 23413 ...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4882
    Last Post: Today, 12:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •