New Topic
Page 3 of 46 ... 23413 ...
Results 21 to 30 of 455

Thread: UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

  1. uploadgig's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      uploadgig.com
    • My Statistics
    #21
    18th Jul 2016, 11:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.leg View Post
    free user can download 1GB file ?
    Yes, they can. We only limit speed.Affiliate can limit free downloads in their panel.

  2. liuliu's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      Audio-Ebook.Com JP2Share.Com RyuShare.Co
    • My Statistics
    #22
    18th Jul 2016, 11:53 AM
    @uploadgig do you have ref system ? Rate will be incrase later ? Have no ftp upload ?
    Last edited by liuliu; 18th Jul 2016 at 11:58 AM.

  3. Mr.leg's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #23
    18th Jul 2016, 12:27 PM
    do you have ftp ?


    i tried webupload

    __________________
    Added after 28 minutes:


    file export not working
    also i did not find file search Option
    Last edited by Mr.leg; 18th Jul 2016 at 01:00 PM.
    Find avaxhome alternate Post
    http://0daydown.in/

    http://uploadgigshare.com

  4. uploadgig's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      uploadgig.com
    • My Statistics
    #24
    18th Jul 2016, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liuliu View Post
    @uploadgig do you have ref system ? Rate will be incrase later ? Have no ftp upload ?

    Hi liuliu.


    1. Actually, we don't have ref system.


    2. About you 2nd question, Your account will be upgraded automatically .
    The process is that at the beginning, you will get 50% PPS and when you reach 200 USD sales in total, your account will be upgraded to the next level, Bronze, So you will get 60% PPS and this process goes on as the table shows here: Uploadgig Affiliate


    3. You can ask for FTP Upload by creating a ticket here: UploadGIG


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.leg View Post
    do you have ftp ?
    i tried webupload

    __________________
    Added after 28 minutes:


    file export not working
    also i did not find file search Option
    Hi Mr.leg,

    About your first question, you can ask for FTP Upload by creating a ticket here: UploadGIG
    and about the 2nd question, make sure you have logged in and then try again, there shouldn't be any problem.
    Search option will be added to uploadgig this week.
    Last edited by uploadgig; 18th Jul 2016 at 02:35 PM.

  5. Mr.leg's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #25
    19th Jul 2016, 12:49 PM
    please add file search option as soon as possible
    Find avaxhome alternate Post
    http://0daydown.in/

    http://uploadgigshare.com

  6. uploadgig's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      uploadgig.com
    • My Statistics
    #26
    21st Jul 2016, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.leg View Post
    please add file search option as soon as possible
    Search added to file manager.

    Payout time decreased.

  7. user7331's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    #27
    22nd Jul 2016, 10:11 AM
    Are there lesser earning amounts depending on the payment method of the sale or is it always the same?

    For example if I am gold rank and get a 90 day sale will I always get 70% of $25 ($17.50) or will it sometimes be less because of the fees of different payment options?

  8. uploadgig's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      uploadgig.com
    • My Statistics
    #28
    22nd Jul 2016, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by user7331 View Post
    Are there lesser earning amounts depending on the payment method of the sale or is it always the same?

    For example if I am gold rank and get a 90 day sale will I always get 70% of $25 ($17.50) or will it sometimes be less because of the fees of different payment options?
    It is always the same. If you are Gold rank, you always get 70%.

  9. VIP's Avatar
    VIP
    VIP is offline Member
    • My Statistics
    #29
    23rd Jul 2016, 01:21 AM
    how about this situation for affiliate:
    1st month: Basic (2TB)
    2nd month: Bronze (4TB)
    3rd month: Basic (2TB)

    if in 2nd month he used 3.5TB space, then what will happen with his files in 3rd month? will you delete it to make space 2TB?

  10. uploadgig's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      uploadgig.com
    • My Statistics
    #30
    23rd Jul 2016, 04:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP View Post
    how about this situation for affiliate:
    1st month: Basic (2TB)
    2nd month: Bronze (4TB)
    3rd month: Basic (2TB)

    if in 2nd month he used 3.5TB space, then what will happen with his files in 3rd month? will you delete it to make space 2TB?
    No, We don't delete files.
    Your account will not downgrade.


    Affiliate table updated.

Page 3 of 46 ... 23413 ...

Similar Threads

  1. SpeedyShare.com - best upload interface ever, up to $25 per sale, free trial
    By M1K3BOSS in forum File Hosts Support (Archive)
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12th Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
  2. TorShield.com - Up to $16 per sale, Swiss BitTorrent VPN affiliate programme
    By John Doe in forum Affiliate Programs Promotion (Archive)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9th Sep 2012, 08:42 PM
  3. Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!
    By Easy-Share in forum File Hosts Support (Archive)
    Replies: 1175
    Last Post: 24th Jan 2012, 12:55 AM
  4. Replies: 4685
    Last Post: 23rd Jan 2012, 10:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •