New Topic
Page 145 of 146 ... 95135144145146
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1452

Thread: Bitporno.com - Streaming adult videos up to HD | Earning up to 35$

  1. RapidVideo's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    10th Oct 2017, 01:39 AM
    should work now.... however for some countries, it will still not work yet.

  2. RapidVideo's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    10th Oct 2017, 01:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by soliduspr View Post
    I find it funny, it seems that every time you fix something else it breaks down, again the searches and suggested videos are not shown again, maybe it's time to hire a professional programmer
    I am a professional programmer, yet the DDoser attacks into every vagina holes that they can find and flood it with thousands of requests per sec, up to 800K per sec.

  3. hover's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    10th Oct 2017, 03:53 AM
    Reply to PM please

  4. tipm's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    11th Oct 2017, 05:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RapidVideo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soliduspr View Post
    I find it funny, it seems that every time you fix something else it breaks down, again the searches and suggested videos are not shown again, maybe it's time to hire a professional programmer
    I am a professional programmer, yet the DDoser attacks into every **** holes that they can find and flood it with thousands of requests per sec, up to 800K per sec.
    Prossional Programmer AND ONLY ONE BITCOIN PAYMENT! Allowed Paypal and more payment.One payment is not pro.

    PROFFESIONAL IS OPENLOAD ALLOWED Paypal,Paxum and all big wallets.You only bitcoin.This not pro.
    You are collect enemy in your site amigo.

    You are pro?! Allowed PayPal+more wallets.

  5. RapidVideo's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    11th Oct 2017, 05:21 AM
    Why do you act here like a boss, when you have like only 50 views per day in your account and complains all the time.

    Go away from BitPorno if you dont like the rules, you can't change it.

  6. Lexxes's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    11th Oct 2017, 06:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tipm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RapidVideo View Post

    I am a professional programmer, yet the DDoser attacks into every **** holes that they can find and flood it with thousands of requests per sec, up to 800K per sec.
    Prossional Programmer AND ONLY ONE BITCOIN PAYMENT! Allowed Paypal and more payment.One payment is not pro.


    PROFFESIONAL IS OPENLOAD ALLOWED Paypal,Paxum and all big wallets.You only bitcoin.This not pro.
    You are collect enemy in your site amigo.

    You are pro?! Allowed PayPal+more wallets.
    Getting 50 views a day is not pro
    Spam in every host thread while you be just a pain in the ass is not pro
    have no idea what you are talking is not pro

    Dude, why you must be so useless and annoy everyone ? just piss off dude, noone really need you.

  7. ssqq's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    12th Oct 2017, 08:39 PM
    Hello, more than one day ago the web does not work, it does not load, everything is blank

  8. RapidVideo's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    12th Oct 2017, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ssqq View Post
    Hello, more than one day ago the web does not work, it does not load, everything is blank
    It does work again. We just upgraded much more techs in the backend.

  9. ssqq's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    12th Oct 2017, 08:41 PM
    [QUOTE = RapidVideo; 2263369] [QUOTE = ssqq; 2263368] Hola, hace más de un día que la web no funciona, no se carga, todo está en blanco [/ QUOTE]

    Funciona de nuevo. Acabo de actualizar muchos más técnicos en el backend. [/ QUOTE]

    Yes now! until a moment ago it did not work, thanks

  10. Rhythm's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    15th Oct 2017, 05:26 AM
    I upload some 480P videos by two days ago,


    Videos status still in "480P (In Queue, waiting ...)" now.

Page 145 of 146 ... 95135144145146

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18th Jul 2015, 06:31 PM
  2. UseFile.com - Video and File hosting | Earn Up to $45
    By UseFile in forum File Hosts Support (Archive)
    Replies: 932
    Last Post: 10th Jul 2014, 11:49 AM
  3. uploadrive.com l Free, Fast and Reliable l Earn up to 5$/1000 Downloads.
    By Uploadrive - Hamed in forum File Hosts Support (Archive)
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 30th Jan 2014, 11:10 PM
  4. FreeAdultScript.com Free Adult video Game Script
    By omurtlak in forum Webmaster Resources
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 18th Jan 2013, 02:31 AM
  5. 2 Kick Azz Streaming Adult Video Sites
    By DJboutit in forum Useful Sites - Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th Sep 2011, 08:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •