New Topic
Page 47 of 376 ... 374647485797 ...
Results 461 to 470 of 3756

Thread: FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

View Poll Results: Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cloudzer

    28 17.95%
  • Ultramegabit

    31 19.87%
  • Extabit

    25 16.03%
  • Junocloud

    30 19.23%
  • Secureupload.eu

    25 16.03%
  • Oteupload

    17 10.90%
  1. FileParadox's Avatar
    FileParadox is offline Banned
    • My Statistics
    29th Jun 2013, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by karsh View Post
    Hi,

    I was trying fileparadox but when downloading I always get "Wrong captcha". Can you take a look please?
    Hi,

    Please try it with the Chrome browser - it works perfectly with it.

  2. karsh's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    29th Jun 2013, 05:24 PM
    Yes with Chrome works fine. Does it mean people with IE and FF won't be able to download unless they are premium?

  3. prathaprabhu's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      prathaprabhu.com CosmiComputers.net
    • My Statistics
    29th Jun 2013, 06:51 PM
    FP - I am expecting an answer from you for my previous questions.

    Thanks
    Microsoft Partner and Authorized Licensing Reseller.

  4. No.dam's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      mexashare.com
    • My Statistics
    29th Jun 2013, 09:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by valentine View Post
    Just got my first sale with Fileparadox.in .. Yipeee

    Hello

    Can I know please how many referrals you made before making that first sale ?

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    I'm on PPS then MIX PPS plan, I already made 13 referrals within almost 10 days but there is still no sales at all ! and the strange thing is that there is still people downloading my files and all of them are premium because all my files are only downloadable through premium accounts !!!

    Through FileParadox I suppose at least 50% of my referrals will immediately or within few days will upgrade to premium . Why ?

    Because as all of you know, when you open some fileparadox file's page and you don't have account at all, the tables will tell you that download volume for the registered user is only 2 Gb per day :



    So what if the size of 95% of your downloaded files are more than 3 Gb per file ! no visitors suppose to register through any of such files except those who plan to upgrade to premium immediately or within few days, and I'll suppose that 50% of those who registered through my files didn't look carefully at the tables before registration, and the rest either registered but didn't find good payment gate for them, or they changed their mind later for upgrading after registration, but what about the other 50% of referrals ?!!!




  5. FileParadox's Avatar
    FileParadox is offline Banned
    • My Statistics
    29th Jun 2013, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by prathaprabhu View Post
    Thanks for the reply FP,

    What is that Elite MPS please do PM me with the information. Also I can bring in 20 sales. Also please do add the option to add "password multiple files at once" because I have plenty of files coming through. I can see the description but like i already asked i want that option if i select multiple files.

    Basically I need the multiple selection option for Password, Rename and Description. I suppose it can be done at once.

    Thanks
    Please excuse me for the late reply.

    Elite MPS plan - Affiliates receive 75% of all premium account sales + 65% of Rebills.
    Note: This plan is only available to Major uploaders that achieve 20+ sales per month. If you show good sales soon - I will easily switch you to the Elite MPS plan.

    Adding the things together will be difficult as the features are different and are related to other features such as RAR Management.
    I will talk to the coders regarding this and will get back to you with an answer soon.


    Quote Originally Posted by karsh View Post
    Yes with Chrome works fine. Does it mean people with IE and FF won't be able to download unless they are premium?
    Hi,

    The captcha works for me with all the browsers - chrome, firefox, IE, Opera, etc. You need to have the browsers updated along with flash/java.

    __________________
    Added after 6 minutes:

    Quote Originally Posted by No.dam View Post
    Hello

    Can I know please how many referrals you made before making that first sale ?

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    I'm on PPS then MIX PPS plan, I already made 13 referrals within almost 10 days but there is still no sales at all ! and the strange thing is that there is still people downloading my files and all of them are premium because all my files are only downloadable through premium accounts !!!

    Through FileParadox I suppose at least 50% of my referrals will immediately or within few days will upgrade to premium . Why ?

    Because as all of you know, when you open some fileparadox file's page and you don't have account at all, the tables will tell you that download volume for the registered user is only 2 Gb per day :



    So what if the size of 95% of your downloaded files are more than 3 Gb per file ! no visitors suppose to register through any of such files except those who plan to upgrade to premium immediately or within few days, and I'll suppose that 50% of those who registered through my files didn't look carefully at the tables before registration, and the rest either registered but didn't find good payment gate for them, or they changed their mind later for upgrading after registration, but what about the other 50% of referrals ?!!!


    Hi,

    I will tell you what the issue was. We had a coding problem and users were able to bypass the file size restriction and premium only features i.e. they were able to download any file without problems. We fixed that feature on the 28th (2 days back). Now the users are not able to bypass the settings and will have to follow the settings you have placed in your "My Account".
    Last edited by FileParadox; 29th Jun 2013 at 09:08 PM.

  6. valentine's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    29th Jun 2013, 09:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by No.dam View Post
    Hello

    Can I know please how many referrals you made before making that first sale ?
    It was 20 refferals at the time of first sale ! i got two sales today . Good day for me

    Wish you best of luck

    Thanks

  7. lodacris's Avatar
    lodacris is offline Banned
    • My Statistics
    29th Jun 2013, 10:23 PM
    I was trying fileparadox but when downloading I always get "Wrong captcha".

  8. No.dam's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      mexashare.com
    • My Statistics
    29th Jun 2013, 11:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FileParadox View Post
    Please excuse me for the late reply.

    I will tell you what the issue was. We had a coding problem and users were able to bypass the file size restriction and premium only features i.e. they were able to download any file without problems. We fixed that feature on the 28th (2 days back). Now the users are not able to bypass the settings and will have to follow the settings you have placed in your "My Account".
    Hello Fileparadox admin

    It's really weird about that problem, does it means registered users before 28th June were able to download files that bigger than 2 Gb, and also they were able to download more than 2Gb of traffic per day ?!

    If it was so, it means there were no sales ( or it was few sales ) before 28 June ? because mostly who register through some file will try to download the file after registration and when he will see that there are no any restrictions on download ( for both file size and download volume ), he won't upgrade to premium !

    So the whole work of the uploaders ( who were on PPS then automatically on Mix pps ) was just wasting of time !!

    what a disappointment!

    I just checked it after making a new registration and yes now I cannot download some file with size more than 2 Gb through a registered account.


    Quote Originally Posted by valentine View Post
    It was 20 refferals at the time of first sale ! i got two sales today . Good day for me

    Wish you best of luck

    Thanks
    You too ... thanx for reply.
    Last edited by No.dam; 29th Jun 2013 at 11:40 PM.



  9. karsh's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    29th Jun 2013, 11:57 PM
    One more question, if I'm on PPD and I get a sale, will it show on my stats?

  10. ps2gameman's Avatar
    • My Statistics
    30th Jun 2013, 01:06 AM
    @fileparadox can you increase to 10 files max for upload mate

Page 47 of 376 ... 374647485797 ...

Similar Threads

  1. 3 PPS Plans | PPS Bronze 80% Sales - 2Drive.net
    By 2Drive-Mati in forum File Hosts Support (Archive)
    Replies: 656
    Last Post: 6th Sep 2015, 09:48 PM
  2. Multiupfile.com - Earn up to $60/10K PPD & PPS 70% initial sale / 40% Rebill
    By Multiupfile in forum File Hosts Support (Archive)
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 9th Jun 2015, 08:10 AM
  3. OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)
    By OTE Stephen in forum File Hosts Support (Archive)
    Replies: 2549
    Last Post: 22nd Nov 2013, 06:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •