New Topic
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Sharktech Review

  1. Dominic's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      skinmyforum.com
    • My Statistics
    #1
    9th Mar 2015, 01:23 AM
    Many here at WJunction knew of That1Design; for my own sake, and the sake of my customers, I am very particular with who I host with.

    About three years ago I started a private online community. Sadly, those that learned of it, started to send DDoS attacks. My host at that time ended up null routing our IP and the community was unavailable.

    After speaking with several DDoS protection providers, I decided to migrate over to Sharktech. This is Sharktech:

    Sharktech Internet Services, established in 2003, is a provider of DDoS protection for large traffic websites. In addition, businesses are offered a complete package of high-transfer server hosting and managed services at affordable prices. After a decade of business growth and concentrated development, Sharktech now offers services in three geo-diverse data centers.

    I’ve been with Sharktech for about two years now. In short, a Sharktech Review, let me tell you that Sharktech is awesome! The setup of my Cloud VPS is as follows: 4 vCPUs, 4GB Memory, 80 GB SSD, 140GB HDD and Unmetered 100Mbps. Their support is always fast and Tim and Erin are always helpful.

    Thanks,
    Dominic
    Last edited by Dominic; 9th Mar 2015 at 03:24 PM.

  2. MasterDKR's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      WebDKR.com DevinRajaram.com
    • My Statistics
    #2
    9th Mar 2015, 10:12 PM
    I must agree with Dominic, Sharktech provides an exceptional service. Although their design of the website isn’t as fancy as other hosting and ddos protection companies, their services do all the talking. I haven’t had any issues with the service, support is top-notch and always available when I need it, and their customer service is always friendly.


    I would highly recommend their services to anyone! It’s fast, secure, and affordable!

  3. BlaZe's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      2Sync.co VPSBiT.com BeastieBay.net FHBTN.com
    • My Statistics
    #3
    11th Mar 2015, 05:42 AM
    Glad to know that they provide good DDoS prevention
    =====================

    Offtopic:

    Seems like your website is down at the moment. Is it hosted on Sharktech servers ?

  4. Sharktech's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      sharktech.net
    • My Statistics
    #4
    11th Mar 2015, 03:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    In short, a Sharktech Review, let me tell you that Sharktech is awesome! The setup of my Cloud VPS is as follows: 4 vCPUs, 4GB Memory, 80 GB SSD, 140GB HDD and Unmetered 100Mbps. Their support is always fast and Tim and Erin are always helpful.
    Thank you for the testimonial, Dominic.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDKR View Post
    I would highly recommend Sharktech services to anyone! It’s fast, secure, and affordable!
    We're happy to accommodate you MasterDKR.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post
    Glad to know that they provide good DDoS prevention
    We began to pioneer our DDoS filtering in 2003. Since, we have expanded to and unified three data centers (Chicago, Denver and Los Angeles), providing DDoS protection up to 100 GigE and 140 Mpps.

    Our network is proactively filtered in three different stages (upstreams, core-routers, distribution routers) and dynamically filtered in two stages (distribution routers, firewalls). Our NIDS (Network Intrusion Detection System) device captures inbound traffic, detects and logs malicious traffic, analyzes this data and finally provides the most appropriate filtering rules (layers 3-7) to our network firewalls by filtering the attack(s) with the least possible loss of legitimate traffic. NIDS' logging function includes reporting (after completing anti-spoof checks) source IPs involved to ISPs' abuse departments and anti-intrusion organizations that are connected with law authorities.
    More on Sharktech DDoS Filtering.

  5. Dominic's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      skinmyforum.com
    • My Statistics
    #5
    11th Mar 2015, 03:55 PM
    BlaZe,

    I've sold That1Design in April of last year. However, they kept it offline since that time.
    I've used Sharktech for a private community of mine.

    - Dominic

    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post
    Glad to know that they provide good DDoS prevention
    =====================

    Offtopic:

    Seems like your website is down at the moment. Is it hosted on Sharktech servers ?

  6. Sharktech's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      sharktech.net
    • My Statistics
    #6
    16th Mar 2015, 01:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post
    Glad to know that they provide good DDoS prevention.
    Dominic has spoken highly of you BlaZe. Feel free to reach out if we can help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    BlaZe,

    I've sold That1Design in April of last year. However, they kept it offline since that time.
    I've used Sharktech for a private community of mine.
    That sounds right by my account. Certainly enjoy the Sharktech review from a great customer.

  7. M's Avatar
    M
    M is offline Administrator
    • My Statistics
    #7
    16th Jan 2016, 02:44 PM
    Test.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    BlaZe,

    I've sold That1Design in April of last year. However, they kept it offline since that time.
    I've used Sharktech for a private community of mine.

    - Dominic

    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post
    Glad to know that they provide good DDoS prevention
    =====================

    Offtopic:

    Seems like your website is down at the moment. Is it hosted on Sharktech servers ?

  8. M's Avatar
    M
    M is offline Administrator
    • My Statistics
    #8
    16th Jan 2016, 02:45 PM
    Test.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    Many here at WJunction knew of That1Design; for my own sake, and the sake of my customers, I am very particular with who I host with.

    About three years ago I started a private online community. Sadly, those that learned of it, started to send DDoS attacks. My host at that time ended up null routing our IP and the community was unavailable.

    After speaking with several DDoS protection providers, I decided to migrate over to Sharktech. This is Sharktech:

    Sharktech Internet Services, established in 2003, is a provider of DDoS protection for large traffic websites. In addition, businesses are offered a complete package of high-transfer server hosting and managed services at affordable prices. After a decade of business growth and concentrated development, Sharktech now offers services in three geo-diverse data centers.

    I’ve been with Sharktech for about two years now. In short, a Sharktech Review, let me tell you that Sharktech is awesome! The setup of my Cloud VPS is as follows: 4 vCPUs, 4GB Memory, 80 GB SSD, 140GB HDD and Unmetered 100Mbps. Their support is always fast and Tim and Erin are always helpful.

    Thanks,
    Dominic

  9. Sharktech's Avatar
    • My Website(s)
      sharktech.net
    • My Statistics
    #9
    16th Jan 2016, 02:46 PM
    Your reply brought me back to WJunction. The new theme looks great.

Similar Threads

  1. Review Sharktech
    By Sharktech in forum Site Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th Mar 2015, 02:18 AM
  2. Link checker bots review's!
    By AGMaster in forum Webmaster Resources
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10th Mar 2009, 01:13 PM
  3. Warez Blog - Looking for some reviews
    By Cryme in forum Webmaster Discussion - Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20th Jun 2008, 05:13 PM
  4. review my site
    By MRDJ in forum Webmaster Discussion - Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17th Jun 2008, 03:06 PM
  5. reviews
    By MRDJ in forum Feedback and Suggestions - Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16th Jun 2008, 10:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •